Create a Leadership Organization Using Dr. John C. Maxwell’s
Proven Techniques & Materials
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth present methods for reaching your full potential. Here are a few of the concepts:
- The Law of the Mirror – You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- The Law of Awareness – You must know yourself to grow yourself
- The Law of Modeling – It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- The Law of Contribution – Developing yourself enables you to develop others
Leadership Gold presents leadership lessons learned by Dr. Maxwell such as:
- The toughest person to lead is always yourself
- When you get kicked in the rear, you know you’re out in front
- The best leaders are listeners
Put Your Dream to the Test poses 10 questions to help you see your dream and seize it. This material helps you answer questions such as:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
Becoming a Person of Influence helps you learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others.
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Pastors will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
Everyone Communicates Few Connect presents 5 principles and 5 practices to increase your influence with people. Learn to:
- Connect on common ground
- Keeping communication simple
- Create enjoyable experiences
- Inspire people
The R.E.A.L. series is a short course on four essential leadership topics:
- Realationships – simple principles for building positive working relationships
- Equipping – equip those around you for more effective service
- Attitude – the key in making or breaking a leader
- Leadership – the qualities of integrity, attitude, vision, problems solving and self-discipline